CM-Guard TwinLog CML2055: voltage monitor and voltage logger
The Mobeye CM-Guard TwinLog CML2055 can best be described as a voltage monitor and voltage logger. This telemetry unit is designed for measuring and possibly logging of voltage values. The CML2055 is a compact module with built-in GSM for monitoring analog values, power outages and potential-free sensors. It will immediately send alarm notifications when the user-defined analogue values are exceeded. Measured values can be logged and viewed in the (optional) web-based portal.
The device has an integrated GSM module and is designed to run on batteries. The battery life (2x CR123, included) is over a year at 1 GSM message per day (battery operated) and daily synchronisation to the portal. The CML2055 also serves as a power failure alarm if the unit is externally powered. If powered externally, the CM-Guard TwinLog can monitor the power source and alarm in situations of power failure.
The Mobeye CM-Guard TwinLog has two inputs which are configurable as voltage inputs, normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC). If set to analogue, the limits for the voltage can be set between 0 and 48V. The voltage values are monitored. When the measured values exceed the limits, an SMS and / or call are sent out as alarm. Peaks can go up to 54V.
The CML2055 voltage monitor and voltage logger needs a SIM card to operate. A SIM card from any provider can be applied.
Mobeye CM-Guard TwinLog & Internet Portal
Equipped with a Mobeye SIM card and registered in the Mobeye Internet Portal, more (data logger) features become available:
- Logging of analogue values (user-defined intervals)
- Programming via internet portal
- Forwarding of messages to ‘alarm contacts’ and ‘technical contacts’ (call/SMS/e-mail)
- Monitoring of ‘keep alive’ (test) messages
The frequency of logging the measured values is adjustable, as well as the synchronization interval with the Internet Portal. In the Internet Portal the log values are clearly readable, with download function.
The Mobeye CM-Guard TwinLog CML2055 is a compact unit for remote monitoring of analogue values.
Optional accessories for the CML2055 (not included) are:
Typical Applications for the CML2055 voltage monitor
The Analogue Input Alarm Module CML2055 is used:
- to monitor the battery voltage of aggregates or as back-up of the back-up system.
- by rental companies that want to monitor the usage of their equipment and its batteries.
- by boat owners who want to be sure that the boat battery will work on their well-deserved day off.
- by clever battery owners who know that batteries become useless when drained too much.