Mobeye CM2000 CM-Guard Auto Dialler
The Mobeye CM2000, or Mobeye CM-Guard, is a GSM auto dialler for existing alarm systems. This universal GSM alarm module has two floating inputs for dry contacts. If an input is activated an alarm will be sent by SMS and / or call to max. 5 contact persons.
Wireless Alarm dialler
The Mobeye CM2000 (CM-Guard) is a GSM auto dialler for existing alarm systems, failure signals and NO/NC signals. The user has the choice to use the unit battery powered (> 1 year on set of batteries) or to use external power. The unit has two NO / NC inputs for external sensors or machine failure outputs.
Simple programming via SMS commands for input type, delay times, sleep times, test messages, free alarm texts, etc. If (via a regulated 500mA power 12VDC adapter) connected to mains, the Mobeye CM-Guard CM2000 also works as a power failure alarm system.
Upon a power failure a notification will follow and it will revert to the low power mode, to save the internal batteries.
A SIM card from any provider can be used (normal size), possibly pre-paid. We recommend the Mobeye SIM card which offers free registration on the Mobeye Internet Portal (see SIM info).
The Mobeye CM2000 is by far the strongest GSM communication module in the field.
Typical Applications for Mobeye CM2000
Being a generic GSM communicator, the applications for the Mobeye CM2000 alarm dialler are innumerous. Any normally open or normally closed contact can be connected. A change of the status of an input will initiate an alarm notification. This makes the unit suited to function as alarm messenger for many sensors, failure signals and broken wires.
- Security installers use the Mobeye CM2000 and connect it to home or office alarm systems to send text message alerts and voice call confirmation messages when an alarm system activates.
- Factory engineers connect the CM2000 to the failure signal of machines and air conditioners to receive messages upon malfunctioning.
- Pump engineers have installed the Mobeye CM2000 in the pump hole to check if the pumps keeps working. Eventually they connect a water float sensor to monitor the water level.
- Valuables in cabinets can be monitored by fixing a magnet contact to the door in combination with the Mobeye CM-Guard (Cabinet Alarm).
- Upon opening of an AED cabinets with Automated External Defibrillators the owner can be warned.
- Hunters can keep an eye on their cages in the field.
- Many, many other applications.