Mobeye Fire Alarm Communicator CM4410
The Mobeye 4G fire detector series consists of reliable smoke and heat detectors with alarm notification to contact persons. The combination of Ei Electronics fire detectors and the Mobeye communication module makes fire alarms extremely effective. In the event of a fire detection, in addition to the siren on the spot, a warning will be sent via push message, telephone call, SMS and/or e-mail. No cables and local telephone line are required. The set is fully battery powered. This makes installation easy. The built-in communication module can connect to the 4G LTE-M and 2G network.
The Ei Electronics smoke detector has a 10-year battery. The Mobeye communication module works for more than a year on batteries. A message is sent when the battery voltage is low.
Stand-alone fire detectors, or several detectors in a network
The Mobeye CM4400 is suitable for situations where one smoke detector is sufficient. The Mobeye CM4410 can be applied in various combinations; combined with the Ei605C and Ei605TYC smoke detectors, Ei603C and Ei603TYC heat detectors.
Setting up a network
The detectors mentioned above can be connected wired or wireless, whereby only one detector needs to be equipped with the CM4410 communication module. The other detectors in the network can be all connectable detectors from the 600 and 650 series.
If the CM4410 is used stand-alone, without linking to other fire detectors, this is also possible with the Ei650C and Ei650iC.
Several detectors in a wireless network
Although the Mobeye CM4410 can function as a stand-alone detector, it is possible to create a wireless network with multiple Ei detectors. For this, all Ei Electronics detectors must be equipped with an RF module. This RF module can be integrated in the Ei605(TY)C and Ei603(TY)C.
If smoke detectors are unsuitable, heat detectors are an alternative.
How it works
A smart smoke detector doesn’t just sound the alarm, they also alert your smart phone and more. The Mobeye CM4400 smoke detector warns people on the spot in the event of a fire, as well as contacts elsewhere. It makes the difference in helping the vulnerable and in the event of fire in vacant buildings.
- Activate the detector in a few steps and set up the contacts.
- Mount the smoke detector to the ceiling in a clean and dry area.
- In the event of a fire, the siren sounds and the set contacts are informed by telephone.
Typical applications for Mobeye Fire alarm communicator CM4410
Typical applications for smart smoke detectors are places where traditional smoke detectors do not suffice and where – beside a local siren – an alarm notification by phone is advised, such as:
- void property
- care situations and homes with elderly
- storage locations
- server rooms
- holiday houses
- mobile homes
- temporary situations
CM4400 – Technical data
- 4G communication module with Ei Electronics smoke detector, for stand-alone use
- 1x CM4410, 1x Ei605TYC, 2x CR123 batteries, SIM card
- 4G communication module with Ei Electronics smoke detector and RF module, for use in network with Ei detectors
- 1x CM4410, 1x Ei605TYC, 1x Ei650M, 2x CR123 batteries, SIM card
- 4G communication module met Ei Electronics heat detector, for stand-alone use
- 1x CM4410, 1x Ei603TYC, 2x CR123 batteries, SIM card
- 4G communication module with Ei Electronics heat detectoren and RF module, for use in network with Ei detectors1x CM4410, 1x Ei603TYC, 1x Ei650M, 2x CR123 batteries, SIM card
- 4G communication module as extension set for Ei605TYC or Ei603TYC
- 1x CM4410, 2x CR123 batteries, SIM card
- fire alarm, battery low voltage, (missed) test report
- to private contacts via app, call, text message and/or e-mail, or to a control room (ARC)
- contacts (unlimited number) for alarm and service messages, message texts, test interval (keep-alive), ARC, etc.
Power supply CM4410
- 2x CR123 lithium batteries (battery life time: > 1 year at normal use)
- diameter 12 cm, height 6,7 cm
- optical smoke detector (>85 dB at 3 m), complies EN 14604, for use in residential areas, 0 ̊C … 40 ̊C
- 4G LTE-M (worldwide) + 2G EGSM Quad band
The Mobeye SIM card and Internet Portal provide full functionality and optimum security. The 4G LTE-M network is very reliable and ensures a strong penetration against low energy consumption. 2G is available as a fallback.
- 2G EGSM Quad band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)when using your own SIM card, the device works (only) on 2G.
The operation is “stand-alone”, without using the Mobeye Portal. The alarm notifications are sent via SMS and telephone call to (max.) 5 contacts. Programming is done via (simple) SMS commands.
Accessories (not included)
- additional Ei Electronics inter-connectable smoke, heat and CO detectors
Mobeye SIM, Portal & App service
The Mobeye Internet Portal offers a clear dashboard and essential functions, such as push notifications per app, online programming, setting up the notifications, insight into the status and history, network strength, events and position (Cell-Id). The ‘keep-alive’ monitor offers extra security by monitoring the receipt of test messages. You can activate the supplied Mobeye SIM card online.
Click to open the documents and find more information:
SIM, Portal & App
Every Mobeye monitoring device requires a SIM card for communication. The product comes with a SIM card that can be used for a low cost and immediately provides access to the Mobeye Internet portal. Alternatively, use your own SIM card.
The Mobeye M2M SIM card gives the device full functionality, including the use of the Mobeye Internet Portal and App.
With the Mobeye SIM card, communication takes place over the 4G LTE-M network with 2G as fallback. When you insert your own SIM card, the device uses the 2G network. Alarm messages are then sent via SMS and/or call to max. 5 telephone numbers.
The Mobeye SIM card is PIN protected and only works in a Mobeye device. Please do not put it in another device. For more information about the Mobeye SIM card, see: mobeye.com/en/sim-cards/. The rate for the use of the Mobeye Internet Portal and the SIM card you will find here.
Free app for your smartphone
The Mobeye Messages app is available for download from the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
Do you want to use the Mobeye SIM card but it was not included in your package? Ask the MobeyeStore team to supply one by filling out the contact form!