Mobeye MS100B GSM telemetry monitor
Mobeye MS100B is a GSM telemetry monitor in which the user can program action-reaction patterns. Activated inputs or the restoration trigger an alarm (SMS and / or call) and control outputs. Even a power failure can cause an alarm or control a device (for this purpose a rechargeable backup battery is needed).
Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) sensors can be connected to the inputs. Devices can be connected to the relay outputs. An external power source can be connected to the 9-32VDC voltage input or via a mains adapter.
The messages can be sent directly to selected phone numbers through the integrated GSM module.
The Mobeye MS100B is designed for continuous use on batteries. With only battery power the device monitors the inputs and notifies in case of an alarm condition. Remote control is not possible in this low power mode. When only batteries are used, the unit runs in low power mode, which makes the battery life time > 1 year at a daily message.
An external power supply can be used. When external power is available, remote control is possible.
Setting options of the MS100B telemetry monitor
- programmable action-reaction rules
- input type (NO / NC), free alarm texts, delays
- idle time after an alarm, alarm repeat times
- choice between calling and / or SMS after an alarm
- behavior and switching of the outputs
- authorisation numbers for remote control of outputs
- timed actions, interval test reports
Mobeye MS100 Series
Mobeye MS100 is a series of powerful telemetry monitoring modules in four models with internal GSM module, digital inputs, relay outputs and a multitude of settings. The four version numbers within the MS100 series:
- The battery operated MS100B telemetry monitor runs on the four supplied CR123 batteries. When only batteries are used, the unit runs in low power mode, which makes the battery life time > 1 year at a daily message. An external power supply can be used. When external power is available, the GSM module remains open, which makes the unit approachable from remote.
- The MS100BK features a keypad for operating and programming. Otherwise equal to MS100B.
- The MS100E runs on external power. A rechargeable battery is available as an accessory. For back-up power a (rechargeable) battery can be used (available as accessory). During a power failure the GSM module remains open, which makes the unit approachable from remote.
- The MS100EK features a keypad for operating and programming. Otherwise equal to MS100E.
The GSM telemetry monitors in the MS100 series are powerful measure, control and alarm modules which are ready-to-use thanks to their default settings. For advanced system integrators they offer extensive customisation options. The modules are suitable for many measure, control and alarm applications in the industry, agricultural, medical, construction, automotive and marine branch.