Mobeye MS100EK Telemetry Monitoring System
Mobeye MS100EK is a GSM telemetry module in which the user can program action-reaction patterns. Activated inputs or the restoration trigger an alarm (SMS and / or call) and control outputs. Even a power failure can cause an alarm or control a device (for this purpose a rechargeable backup battery is needed).
Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) sensors can be connected to the inputs. Devices can be connected to the relay outputs. An external power source can be connected to the 9-32VDC voltage input or via a mains adapter.
The messages can be sent directly to selected phone numbers through the integrated GSM module.
- programmable action-reaction rules
- input type (NO / NC), free alarm texts, delays
- idle time after an alarm, alarm repeat times
- choice between calling and / or SMS after an alarm
- behaviour and switching of the outputs
- authorisation numbers for remote control of outputs
- timed actions, interval test reports
Mobeye MS100 Series
MS100 is a series of powerful telemetry modules in four models with internal GSM module, digital inputs, relay outputs and a multitude of settings. The four version numbers within the MS100 series:
- The MS100E runs on external power. A rechargeable battery is available as an accessory. For back-up power a (rechargeable) battery can be used (available as accessory). During a power failure the GSM module remains open, which makes the unit approachable from remote.
- The MS100EK features a keypad for operating and programming. Otherwise equal to MS100E.
- The MS100B runs on the four supplied CR123 batteries. When only batteries are used, the unit runs in low power mode, which makes the battery life time > 1 year at a daily message. An external power supply can be used. When external power is available, the GSM module remains open, which makes the unit approachable from remote.
- The MS100BK features a keypad for operating and programming. Otherwise equal to MS100B.
The GSM telemetry modules in the MS100 series are powerful measure, control and alarm modules which are ready-to-use thanks to the default settings. For advanced system integrators they offer extensive customisation options. The modules are suitable for many measure, control and alarm applications in the industry, agricultural, medical, construction, automotive and marine branch.