Mobeye Thermoguard CML2255 Twinlog Temperature Alarm
The CML2255 Mobeye Thermoguard TwinLog is a compact remote temperature monitoring unit for reporting and logging of temperature values. The alarm limits for temperature are adjustable, as are the log intervals. Standard equipped with one temperature sensor, a second sensor is optional. The unit measures the temperature, sends alarm notifications and – if desired – logs the temperature values on a server. In an online portal these values are displayed – both as values and as graphical – and can be downloaded. By connecting external voltage, it sends an alert message at power outages.
The Thermoguard TwinLog CML2255 has two potential-free inputs, for example, to monitor the door of the cooling with a magnet contact. This makes it possible to send an alarm if the door remains open for longer a specified delay time.
The CML2255 has internal piezo siren for a local alarm indication and one output for an alarm light, loud siren or to control a device. Through the built-in GSM module and internal batteries the CML2255 can run completely independent of the local infrastructure, if necessary, even a year on the supplied CR123 batteries (depending on log sync interval).
If the unit is not connected to the Internet portal, it operates stand-alone with its own SIM card. In this configuration all alarm functions are active. To program the unit simple SMS messages need to be sent.
Key features Mobeye CML2255:
- Continuous measurement of ambient temperatures. Two temperature sensor inputs.
- Alarm upon violation of user-defined (minimum/ maximum) temperature limits.
- Logging of temperature values, synced in cloud-based portal. User-defined log and sync intervals.
- NO/NC inputs for additional alarm options, such as a ‘door open’ notification.
- Manual or time-based arming and disarming.
- If powered externally, monitoring of the power source and alarming at power failure is possible.
- Battery operated; battery life time >1 year at daily reporting. Longer lifetime possible.
- Internal piezo siren for alarm indication. Additional output for activating an external device.
The delivery is including batteries. A mains adapter can be ordered separately.
ThermoGuard TwinLog CML2255 & Mobeye Internet Portal
After inserting a SIM card and a simple set-up, the CML2255 is ready for sending alarm notifications. Equipped with a Mobeye SIM card and registered in the Internet Portal, more functions are available:
- Logging of temperature values (user-defined intervals)
- Programming via portal
- Forwarding of messages to ‘alarm contacts’ and ‘technical contacts’ (call/SMS/e-mail)
- Monitoring of ‘keep alive’ (test) messages
To use the log functions the Thermoguard TwinLog needs to be registered in the Mobeye Internet portal. The required Mobeye SIM card is included. The programming can be done over the internet. The portal offers a simple user interface with a good view of the temperature gradient, logged values, alarm events and set contacts.
Winner of the Dutch ETOP Award 2015
The ThermoGuard TwinLog CML2255 was winner of the Dutch ETOP Award 2015 in the category Utility. From the jury report:
‘a very smart device. The combination of alarming and logging, not needing internet at the location itself, makes the device very flexible and usable for various applications.’
Mobeye wins ETOP award 2015 Utility with Mobeye ThermoGuard TwinLog. pic.twitter.com/7mpXAdKRa0
— Mobeye (@Mobeye) 30 september 2015