Mobeye WaterGuard CM2300 Water Leak Detector
The Mobeye WaterGuard CM2300 is a battery-powered water leak detector. The WaterGuard operates completely autonomously by the built-in GSM module and battery. It may also work on 12VDC (or AC adapter), the water sensor detects water-based liquids and reports their presence to the set telephone numbers (max. 5). The GSM module sends a water leak alarm by SMS text message and / or call.
The leak sensor is a specific Mobeye water sensor with probes that make an electric circuit as soon as contact is made with fluids that are water based. It can also be set to detect the absence of water.
In addition to the water sensor two external sensors can be connected. These additional inputs may be set to “normally closed” or “normally open”. This allows each sensor with a dry contact, for example, a float sensor.
Although the Mobeye WaterGuard is designed for low power consumption and operates more than a year on one set of batteries, it is also possible to connect the module to an external power source. Through a (regulated 500mA) adapter the module can run on the regular power supply. In case of a power outage the back-up batteries take over the operation. If desired, power outages are reported as an alarm message.
The Mobeye CM2300 water leak detector can be deployed ‘stand-alone’, using a regular SIM card. Optional is the connection with the Mobeye Internet Portal using a Mobeye SIM card. It unlocks many more features, such as programming via internet. A SIM card is included (Mobeye M2M for connection to Mobeye Internet Portal). Alternatively a SIM from any other provider can be used.
Water damage is inconvenient and expensive. The Mobeye WaterGuard LS can alert you to a water leak. As soon as the sensor probes detect any water based fluid, the WaterGuard will send a water leak alarm via telephone call and SMS message.
Typical applications for Mobeye WaterGuard CM2300 water leak detector include:
- construction areas
- lower level parking places
- drainage systems
The WaterGuard CM2300 is also available as float switch alarm. If you need more features, try the Mobeye GSM Water Detector MS300 or the Mobeye CombiGuard.
Click to open the documents and find more information:
Choose for comfort and use the Mobeye alarm system stand-alone or in combination with the Mobeye Internet Portal.
The all-in-one GSM alarm system sends alarm messages to the set contact persons.
The Mobeye alarm system can also be linked to the Mobeye Internet Portal. For a reasonable fee you have a SIM card, flat fee and a management tool for your Mobeye devices.
Choice 1: use your own SIM card and deploy the Mobeye alarm system “stand-alone”
- Works with a SIM card of any network operator, which you arrange yourself.
- Upon an alarm, the Mobeye system calls and/or sends SMS alerts to the set telephone numbers.
- At low battery voltage, the telephone number at the first position receives a warning SMS alert.
- The alarm system can send SMS ‘test messages’ periodically, to the telephone number at the first position.
Choice 2: activate the Mobeye SIM card and link your device to the Mobeye Internet Portal
By using the supplied Mobeye SIM card and registering the Mobeye device in the internet portal, numerous features are added:
- A SIM card that always chooses the best network available (provider independent).
- flat-fee costs.
- Management of identification and location via the portal.
- Upon an alarm, the Mobeye system instantly calls the (max. 5) set telephone numbers.
- The message is sent to the portal as well; the portal matches the identification and locations and dispatches the message to the ‘alarm’ contact persons as SMS text message and/or email.
- Periodically the Mobeye alarm system sends test messages (‘keep alive’) to the portal. If these are not timely received, a ‘warning’ SMS and/or email is sent to the ‘service’ contact persons.
- At low battery voltage, a ‘warning’ SMS and/or email is sent to the ‘technical’ contact persons.
- The portal shows the settings and historical data.
Do you want to use the Mobeye SIM card but it was not included in your box? Ask the MobeyeStore team to supply one by filling out the contact form!