Need to reset your Mobeye CM2 device to factory settings? Please follow these easy steps.
Time needed: 1 minute.
To reset your Mobeye CM2 device to its factory settings you need to take the following easy steps:
- Open the device and take the batteries out.
- Remove the external power supply.
- Press the button and keep it pressed while placing the batteries.
- Keep the button pressed until the light blinks green.
- Release the button.
- Now the device is connecting to the network again.
- Ready to program.
Factory Reset Instruction Video
This video below will show you how to factory reset a Mobeye CM2 series device. The instructions apply to all Mobeye CM2 Series devices that come in the black IP44 enclosure, e.g. CM2100, CM2200, CM2300, CM2300FS, CM2500, CM2600, CML2255, CML2055.