The Mobeye CM-Guard TwinLog CML4055 is a compact measuring instrument for monitoring analogue values. With two inputs for measuring values between 0V and 48V, it is ideally suited as a battery monitor. When the voltage of a connected battery or sensor exceeds the preset limits, an alarm message is generated. Furthermore, it logs the measured values for display in the online portal. The device is either entirely battery-powered, or requires external power. The built-in communication module supports both 4G LTE-M and 2G networks.
In the event of an alarm, the Mobeye CML4055 sends alarm notifications by app (IOS/Android), telephone call (voice message), text message and/or e-mail. The contact persons are set with multiple choices for the alarm message. The log functionality is available when using the Mobeye Internet Portal. The logged values are sent to the portal periodically and after an alarm, for display in a table and as graph.
The Mobeye CML4055 has two inputs. Both are suitable for analogue measurement (AN), as well as a normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) contact. In the event of an alarm, the internal piezo siren may sound as indication. The CML4055 has a (open collector) output that can be used to control an external device.
Battery-operated or external voltage
The Mobeye CML4055 can run for over a year on a single set of batteries. When using an external power source (12-24V DC or mains), it also sends “power failure” notifications.
Battery monitoring system to prevent damage
Deep discharge of a battery often causes a battery to malfunction. By setting an alarm limit, the contacts are notified in time to take action. The CML4055 has an (open collector) output with which a battery or device can be switched.
How it Works
The Mobeye CML4055 monitors the voltage value of a connected battery or analogue sensor. It continuously measures the values to immediately alarm in the event of deviations and to log these periodically.
- Connect a battery or analogue sensor to one of the inputs.
- Set the min./max. analogue limits and log frequency and choose contacts for the notifications.
- If the voltage gets too low or too high, the CML4055 sends alarm messages to the contacts. The voltage trend can be viewed online in a table and graph.
The Mobeye CM-Guard TwinLog CML4055 is a compact unit for remote monitoring of analogue values.
Typical Applications for the CML4055
The Mobeye CM-Guard TwinLog CML4055 is used, among others:
- to monitor the battery voltage of aggregates or as back-up of the back-up system.
- by rental companies that want to monitor the usage of their equipment and its batteries.
- by boat owners who want to be sure that the boat battery is working on their well-deserved day off.
- by battery owners who know that batteries become useless if they are over-drained.
CML4055 – Technical data
- 2x CR123 batteries
- SIM card
- voltage alarm, input alarm (NO/NC), power failure, alarm recovery, battery low voltage, (missed) test report
- to private contacts via app, call, text message and/or e-mail; local piezo siren
- voltage values, status, setting list, event history, network strength and position based on Cell ID
- analogue limits per sensor, log interval (in min.), interval for data synchronisation (in hours), contact persons (unlimited number) for alarm and service messages, message texts, repeat cycles, input type, recovery messages, alarm delay times, test interval (keep-alive), etc.
- arming and disarming via button, time schedules and SMS
- 2x input, settable as analogue or NO/NC (potential-free)
voltage values 0-48V with peak voltage up to 64V
- 1x 12-24V DC (+/- 2V)
- open collector (at external voltage), max. 200mA. Switches in the event of an alarm or after incoming SMS/call
- 2x CR123 lithium batteries, or
- 12-24V DC (regulated) + 2x CR123 lithium
- > 1 year at normal use (battery operated)
- > 3 years at normal use (powered externally)
- 4G LTE-M (worldwide) + 2G EGSM Quad band
the Mobeye SIM card and Internet Portal provide full functionality and optimum security. The 4G LTE-M network is very reliable and ensures a strong penetration against low energy consumption. 2G is available as a fallback
- 2G EGSM Quad band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
when using your own SIM card, the device works (only) on 2G. The operation is “stand-alone”, without using the Mobeye Portal and without the log function. The alarm notifications are sent via SMS and telephone call to (max.) 5 contacts.
Programming is done via (simple) SMS commands
Accessories (not included)
- mains adapter
- external antenna
Mobeye SIM, Portal & App service
The Mobeye Internet Portal offers a clear dashboard and essential functions, such as graphs and log values, history, status and position (Cell-Id), online programming, setting up the messages and push notifications per app. The ‘keep–alive’ monitor offers extra security by monitoring the receipt of test messages. You can activate the supplied Mobeye SIM card online.
Click to open the documents and find more information:
SIM, Portal & App
Every Mobeye monitoring device requires a SIM card for communication. The product comes with a SIM card that can be used for a low cost and immediately provides access to the Mobeye Internet portal. Alternatively, use your own SIM card.
The Mobeye M2M SIM card gives the device full functionality, including the use of the Mobeye Internet Portal and App.
With the Mobeye SIM card, communication takes place over the 4G LTE-M network with 2G as fallback. When you insert your own SIM card, the device uses the 2G network. Alarm messages are then sent via SMS and/or call to max. 5 telephone numbers.
The Mobeye SIM card is PIN protected and only works in a Mobeye device. Please do not put it in another device. For more information about the Mobeye SIM card, see: mobeye.com/en/sim-cards/. The rate for the use of the Mobeye Internet Portal and the SIM card you will find here.
Free app for your smartphone
The Mobeye Messages app is available for download from the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
Do you want to use the Mobeye SIM card but it was not included in your package? Ask the MobeyeStore team to supply one by filling out the contact form!