Mobeye Frost Alert
Accurate temperature measuring devices and frost alarms are important frost protection tools. The Mobeye GSM Frost Alert informs you about frost. As long as the measured temperature is above the set minimum limit, no action is needed. As soon as the temperature gets in the alarm status, you’ll be informed by a phone call and text message, which tells you the accurate temperature.
The CM2200X has several applications. It helps farmers to protects plants from frost damage. In springtime fruit growers and orchardists need to prevent their orchards and vineyards from serious frost damage and losses. By switching on irrigation systems and wind machines a water layer protects the blossom against frost. The Mobeye Frost Alert sends frost warning alerts when the temperature gets too low.
The Mobeye ThermoGuard CM2200X provides continuous monitoring of temperatures and warns the farmer at the moment the temperature gets too low. This battery-powered GSM alarm system calls and / or texts to self-defined telephone numbers, once the temperature gets below the critical limit. The IP66 outdoor enclose makes the device suitable for outside use.
The Mobeye Frost Alarm System makes it easy and affordable for growers to protect their crops from frost while reducing water usage. Night frost protection without sleep deprivation!
Typical other applications include: construction workers, salt / grit roads.
ThermoGuard for wet situations
Typical other situations include: cooling cells with higher humidity, circumstances where the ThermoGuard can get wet.
Mobeye Frost alarm
Mobeye CM2200x is a battery-operated temperature alarm, with external temperature sensor integrated GSM module in an Outdoor enclosure (IP66).
– If you want to see the temperature trend in a graph next to receiving alarms, please opt for the CML2275.
– If you don’t need the outdoor enclosure or like to buy the ThermoGuard with EU or UK adapter, you should choose for separate or additional products.
How it works
- Opt for the Mobeye SIM card in combination with the Mobeye Internet Portal (management tool) or purchase a local 2G SIM card (normal size).
- Insert the SIM card and the included batteries.
- Battery life time will be longer than the yearly frost period, even with low temperatures.
- When the batteries need to be replaced, you will receive a message.
- Set the lower temperature limit.
- Add at least one telephone number as alarm receiving number.
- Upon an alarm situation you’ll receive a phone call and SMS text messages (with current temperature).
Mobeye Internet Portal
You can use your Mobeye Frost Alarm stand-alone or in combination with the Mobeye Internet Portal for more functionality, and (even more) user friendliness. The Internet Portal allows large companies to track temperature at various orchards remotely. The Internet Portal can only be accessed by using a Mobeye SIM card in your Mobeye device.
Typical applications for the Frost Alert system
The Mobeye frost alarm is ideal for:
- fruit growers
- salt and grit workers
- cooling cells that get wet