Mobeye MiniPir Intruder Alarm iCM41
The Mobeye MiniPir Intruder Alarm iCM41 is a compact all-in-one burglar alarm system for monitoring indoor spaces. The built-in communication module reports intrusion to contacts by telephone. The MiniPir works entirely on batteries. It can be placed or hung.
As soon as the passive infrared sensor detects movement, the MiniPir notifies an unlimited number of contacts with a push message, phone call, SMS and/or email. The push message arrives in the Mobeye Messages app. This can go as a group message to all contacts at once, or in a specific order; an acknowledgement then prevents the message from going to the others. If no one confirms it, the device will call the contacts.
Switch on and off
You can turn the Mini Pir on and off with the included tags. In addition, time schedules for automatic switching can be set via the online portal. When the MiniPir is connected to an external power supply, SMS operation is also possible.
After arming with the tag you have enough time to leave the room. During the exit time, an exit indication sounds. The passive infrared (PIR) motion detector detects whether someone has entered the room. After an intrusion detection, the entry time starts. If the system is not turned off in time, the alarm message will be sent.
Set-up in the Mobeye Portal
The MiniPir works with the Mobeye SIM card (EUR 4 / month, flat fee). The device is activated and set up in the user-friendly online portal. The contacts and alarm notification method can be set here. The Mobeye SIM card can be used internationally via the 4G LTE-M and 2G network.
How it Works
The Mobeye MiniPir reacts to suspicious movements and immediately sends a notification. A burglar cannot go unnoticed.
- Lay the box down, or hang it up in a clean indoor area. Have the sensor look into the room; avoid glare or direct sunlight on the lens.
- Switch on with the corresponding tag, or set schedules for automatic on and off.
- If a “moving heat source” is detected, the MiniPir sends alarm messages to the contacts.
Typical Applications for the MiniPir Intruder Alarm
The MiniPir is fully battery powered. This means that the detector can be used anywhere, e.g.:
- Garage boxes
- Storage rooms
- Empty buildings
- On the construction site
- Private use (rental friendly!)
- Police deployment
- Use by surveillance services
- The Mobeye iCM41 is also available as container alarm with mushroom antenna. For outdoor protection or drafty places such as halls or stables, we recommend the Mobeye Outdoor Alarm (CMVXI-R).
MiniPir – Technical data
- 2x tag
- 2x CR123 batteries
- SIM card
- intruder alarm, input alarm, power failure, battery low voltage, (missed) test report
- to private contacts via app, call, text message and/or e-mail, or to a control room (ARC)
- status, settings, event history, network strength and position based on Cell ID
- contacts for alarm and service messages, message texts, sensitivity, test interval (keep-alive), ARC, etc.
- arming and disarming via tags (i-button), time schedules and – if powered externally – SMS
- 2x NO/NC input (potential-free)
- 2x CR123 lithium batteries or 12-24V DC (regulated) + 2x CR123 lithium
- > 1 year at normal use (battery operated)
- > 3 years at normal use (powered externally)
- 4G LTE-M (worldwide) + 2G EGSM Quad band
The Mobeye SIM card and Internet Portal provide full functionality and optimum security. The 4G LTE-M network is very reliable and ensures a strong penetration against low energy consumption.
- 2G is available as a fallback
Accessories (not included)
- additional tags
- mains adapter
- external antenna (cable length 30cm, 250cm or 10m); this option makes the MiniPir suitable for use as a “container alarm” and for other places with a weak network strength
Mobeye SIM, Portal & App service
The Mobeye Internet Portal offers a clear dashboard and essential functions, such as push notifications per app, online programming, setting up the notifications, insight into the status and history and position (Cell-Id). The ‘keep-alive’ monitor monitors the receipt of test messages. You can activate the supplied Mobeye SIM card online.
Click to open the documents and find more information:
SIM, Portal & App
Every Mobeye monitoring device requires a SIM card for communication. The product comes with a SIM card that can be used for a low cost and immediately provides access to the Mobeye Internet portal. Alternatively, use your own SIM card.
The Mobeye M2M SIM card gives the device full functionality, including the use of the Mobeye Internet Portal and App.
With the Mobeye SIM card, communication takes place over the 4G LTE-M network with 2G as fallback. When you insert your own SIM card, the device uses the 2G network. Alarm messages are then sent via SMS and/or call to max. 5 telephone numbers.
The Mobeye SIM card is PIN protected and only works in a Mobeye device. Please do not put it in another device. For more information about the Mobeye SIM card, see: mobeye.com/en/sim-cards/. The rate for the use of the Mobeye Internet Portal and the SIM card you will find here.
Free app for your smartphone
The Mobeye Messages app is available for download from the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
Do you want to use the Mobeye SIM card but it was not included in your package? Ask the MobeyeStore team to supply one by filling out the contact form!