Mobeye Call-Key MCK100 Access Control System
Mobeye Call-Key MCK100 is a user friendly and secure access control system for buildings with one door, fences or gates and for situations with changing access rights. Authorised people can unlock the door with their smartphone, by simply calling the door lock.
The Mobeye MCK100 is a GSM door opener that opens garage doors or gates with a free smartphone call. By automatic number recognition, the GSM unit checks whether the lock may be opened. When using the internet portal you can assign unlimited access or specific time windows for each phone number. The phone call itself is not answered, so the user will not be charged for the call.
The Mobeye Call-Key can be connected to all electronic locks and strikes that work via a pulse or switch command.
Granting access is easy. The administrator can remotely easily authorise or delete phone numbers. If required the unit can be configured to ‘unauthorised’ opening as well. The Mobeye Call-Key can be connected to all electronic locks and strikes that work via a pulse or switch command. A mains adapter is included. Optionally, 4x CR123a batteries can be installed, to receive a power failure report.
Mobeye Call-Key access control system can work in two ways:
The Mobeye GSM door opener, or as you wish gate opener, can operate as stand-alone unit. With its own SIM card the Call-Key works with 24/7 authorisations. Programmable via simple SMS commands. Upon request, the module sends status messages and authorisation lists.
registered in Mobeye Internet Portal
By registering the Call-Key in the Mobeye Internet portal with the included Mobeye SIM card authorisations are possible within a time frame (day, time, time window). In the Mobeye Internet portal it is listed who opened the door and when, alarm events. The portal displays who opened the lock and who was refused. Configuration of the unit and assignment of the authorisations can be done via the easy user-interface.
How to make a smartphone door lock
To get started with the Mobeye Call-Key and make a smartphone door lock seven easy steps are needed:
- Place the SIM card
- Connect an electronic lock to the output
- Connect the power supply and, if desired,
- Insert the four batteries
- Program a phone number as administrator
- Program at least one phone number as authorised number
- Open the lock
The Mobeye Call-Key was awarded a place in the Dutch SME Innovation Top 100 2013. In the newest releases many features were added to optimise its functionality.
Typical Applications for the Mobeye Call-Key access control system
The Mobeye access control system is suitable for:
- houses with multiple occupants
- building access control system
- rental / leasing situations
- sports complexes
- rental companies that need to authorise entry on a temporary basis
- SME companies and clubs that need to open doors for suppliers
- as gate opener for terrains
- as back-up for door entry system when the main system is not 100% trustworthy
- to grant access to renters or in buildings that are used by several people
- assisted living situations
- site huts