Mobeye Panic Button CM4500
The Mobeye Panic Alarm is a fixed panic alarm/emergency button. It allows users to request emergency assistance from co-workers, security personnel, emergency responders, family members, nurses, or the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). It finds typical applications in providing personal protection for lone workers, ensuring the safety of vulnerable individuals at home, or enhancing the security of (shop) staff.
Upon pressing the button, the Mobeye Panic Alarm CM4500 promptly notifies designated contact persons. Notably, this panic alarm button operates without the need for any wiring and can function for an extended period on battery power. It is both compact and reliable, making it suitable for placement in close proximity to a person, whether under a desk, beside a bed, or near a machine. The integrated communication module can connect to both the 4G LTE-M and 2G networks.
Mobeye Panic button for extra security
The Mobeye Panic Button offers an additional layer of security. In the event of an alarm, it sends notifications via mobile app (available for both iOS and Android), telephone call (voice message), text message, and/or email. Users have the flexibility to configure multiple options for alarm notifications, including the possibility of reporting to a control room (ARC or Emergency Centre).
Notably, the Mobeye Panic Alarm can operate for over a year on a set of batteries, offering long-lasting performance. Its response time typically ranges between 25-30 seconds, although this can be further reduced by using an external power source (12-24V DC or mains voltage).
Where to place your Panic Alarm Button
As for the placement of your Panic Alarm Button, the installation process is straightforward. The unit can either stand freely or be securely mounted on a surface, such as being affixed to the underside of a desk or hung on a wall using the provided mounting holes.
personal panic alarm
For personal use, a common location within a household is in the bedroom, positioned conveniently near the bed. An ideal spot for the panic button is on a bedside table or fixed to the wall adjacent to the bed.
workplace panic button
In a workplace setting, the design accounts for the need to keep desktop panic buttons discreet. The button is cleverly located on the back of the housing, making it perfect for discreet placement under a desk. If a larger, single-touch button is required, it can be easily connected as an external accessory.
How it works
After pressing the button, the Mobeye CM4500 promptly alerts designated contacts. This panic alarm system sends notifications to pre-defined contacts, thereby enhancing security in vulnerable situations.
- The settings and contacts can be configured in just a few simple steps. Position the box in close proximity to the user.
- Upon pressing the button, the communication module initially searches for a network connection, which may take approximately 20 seconds. To expedite the notification process, connect the unit to an external power source using an AC adapter. In this scenario, the detector already establishes a network connection, ensuring that the message is sent immediately upon pressing.
- The designated contacts receive a pre-defined alarm text. When utilizing the Mobeye SIM/Internet portal and app, it is possible to establish an escalation plan that includes alarm confirmation. This feature prevents the app message from being forwarded to the next contact until confirmation is received.
Typical Applications for the Panic Button
The Mobeye Panic Button serves as a straightforward yet highly effective auto-dial panic alarm. This electronic device is specifically engineered to provide assistance in alerting individuals during emergency situations where there is a risk to personal safety or property. Common applications include scenarios where people may feel vulnerable or require immediate attention. Here are some examples of where you can strategically place this alarm button:
- In the bedroom: Use it as an emergency button for bedridden or elderly individuals.
- As a source of reassurance: Install it for those who live alone and for the peace of mind of their families.
- In a workplace setting: Employ it as a panic button, such as at reception desks.
- At security checkpoints: Enhance security measures by placing it in these locations.
- For lone workers: Provide an additional layer of safety by using it as a lone worker alarm.
- Beneath the store counter of:
- Liquor stores
- Convenience stores
- 24-hour stores
- Gas stations
- Cell phone stores