Mobeye WaterGuard with Float Sensor CM4300FS
The Mobeye WaterGuard-FS CM4300FS is a water level detector with float sensor. The CM4300-FS informs contacts when the water level rises or falls. The device consists of a water float sensor and a compact communication box. By fixing the sensor in a horizontal position at the critical water level, it will be closed (when the water rises) or opened (when the water level falls). This is followed by an alarm message. The device is fully battery powered, or uses external power. The built-in communication module can connect to the 4G LTE-M and the 2G network.
In the event of an alarm, the Mobeye WaterGuard-FS sends alarm notifications by app (iOS/Android), telephone call (voice message), text message and/or email. The contact persons can be set, with multiple options for the alarm message. The Mobeye WaterGuard-FS runs for more than a year on a set of batteries. A message is sent when the battery voltage is low. When using an external power source (12-24V DC or mains), it also sends “power failure” notifications; this is often the first indication that something is wrong and action needs to be taken.
Mobeye WaterGuard-FS, Reliable and Effective
Next to the included water level sensor a second potential-free sensor may be connected, for example a second float sensor or failure contact. The settings are easy to program in, such as an alarm delay, inactive times after an alarm, repeat notifications, test messages and alarm texts.
Note: For detecting water leaks the Mobeye CM4300 with leakage sensor is more suitable.
How it Works
The Mobeye CM4300FS monitors whether the water level is at or below a pre-determined level. If the water level is too high or too low, it sends a message. This way you are informed well to take prompt action.
- Place the box in a dry place and set the contacts for the notifications.
- Decide at what water height you want to receive an alarm. Install the water float horizontally, if necessary with the aid of an attachment.
- As soon as the water closes (or opens) the float sensor, the WaterGuard-FS sends alarm messages to the contact persons. For the push messages there is a choice between an escalation plan or group message. With the escalation plan, the recipient can confirm the push message, so that the other contacts no longer receive the message. If none of the recipients confirms the push message, a phone call is made. The number of contacts is unlimited.
Typical Applications for the Mobeye WaterGuard CM2300FS include:
- construction areas
- water tanks
- well monitoring
- drainage systems
- boats (bilge water level alarm)
- A holiday home owner in the Spanish islands enjoys using the WaterGuard-FS in their water tank. They previously had a contract with the water company to supply new water every week to ensure that the tanks were always full. When using the Mobeye WaterGuard, the WaterGuard will automatically contact the water company if the water level falls below the minimum level. This saves money and increases the reliability of water presence.
- Construction sites often build below the ground water level. This means that water pumps need to pump until the ground floor has been closed. Practice proves that the pumps can fail and unfortunately this can cause a lot of damage. It is so easy to install a WaterGuard with float sensor just above the sensor of the pump. Once the pumps falls out and the water rises, the contact persons receive a warning per telephone. This already saved a lot of trouble for our customers.
- Many reports we received from boat owners who said that the WaterGuard prevented their boat from sinking. Problems with the drainage of bilge water and too much rain were cited as the main reasons. The WaterGuard’s simple warning system informed the owner to take action.