Mobeye WaterGuard with Float Sensor CM4300FS
The Mobeye WaterGuard-FS CM4300FS is a water level detector with float sensor. The CM4300-FS informs contacts when the water level rises or falls. The device consists of a water float sensor and a compact communication box. By fixing the sensor in a horizontal position at the critical water level, it will be closed (when the water rises) or opened (when the water level falls). This is followed by an alarm message. The device is fully battery powered, or uses external power. The built-in communication module can connect to the 4G LTE-M and the 2G network.
In the event of an alarm, the Mobeye WaterGuard-FS sends alarm notifications by app (iOS/Android), telephone call (voice message), text message and/or email. The contact persons can be set, with multiple options for the alarm message. The Mobeye WaterGuard-FS runs for more than a year on a set of batteries. A message is sent when the battery voltage is low. When utilising an external power source (12-24V DC or mains), it also sends “power failure” notifications; this is often the first indication that something is wrong and action needs to be taken.
Mobeye WaterGuard-FS, Reliable and Effective Water Level Detector
Besides the included water level sensor, you can connect a second potential-free sensor, such as another float sensor or failure contact. You can easily program the settings, including alarm delay, periods of inactivity after an alarm, repeat notifications, test messages, and alarm text.
Note: For detecting water leaks the Mobeye CM4300 with leakage sensor is more suitable.
How it Works
The Mobeye CM4300FS monitors whether the water level is at or below a pre-determined level. If the water level is too high or too low, it sends a message. This way you are informed well to take prompt action.
- Place the box in a dry place and set the contacts for the notifications.
- Decide at what water height you want to receive an alarm. Install the water float horizontally, if necessary with the aid of an attachment.
- As soon as the water closes (or opens) the float sensor, the WaterGuard-FS sends alarm messages to the contact persons. For the push messages there is a choice between an escalation plan or group message. With the escalation plan, the recipient can confirm the push message, so that the other contacts no longer receive the message. If none of the recipients confirms the push message, a phone call is made. The number of contacts is unlimited.
Typical Applications for the Mobeye WaterGuard CM2300FS include:
- construction areas
- water tanks
- well monitoring
- drainage systems
- water level in sewer pipe
- boats (bilge water level alarm)
- A holiday home owner in the Spanish islands finds the WaterGuard-FS a valuable addition to their water tank. Previously, they had a contract with the water company to deliver fresh water weekly, ensuring that the tanks remained consistently full. With the Mobeye WaterGuard, it automatically contacts the water company when the water level drops below the minimum threshold. This not only saves money but also enhances the reliability of water supply.
- Construction sites often involve working below the groundwater level. This means that water pumps must continue operating until the ground floor has been sealed. Experience has shown that these pumps can occasionally fail, resulting in significant damage. Installing a WaterGuard with a float sensor just above the pump’s sensor is a simple solution. If the pump malfunctions and water levels rise, designated individuals receive a telephone warning. This preventive measure has already spared our customers from many costly troubles.
- We received numerous reports from boat owners who credited WaterGuard with preventing their boats from sinking. The primary reasons cited were issues with bilge water drainage and excessive rainfall. The WaterGuard’s straightforward warning system alerted the owners to take necessary action.