Mobeye PowerGuard CM4100 Power Failure Alarm
The Mobeye PowerGuard CM4100 is the power failure monitor and fault detector with versatile applications. Understandable, reliable and compact. The power source is monitored by plugging the power adapter into a power outlet. In addition, sensors and contacts can be connected to the alarm inputs. The built-in communication module can connect to the 4G LTE-M and the 2G network. Use your phone to monitor for electrical power failures (power outages).
In the event of an alarm, the Mobeye PowerGuard sends alarm notifications by app (IOS/Android), telephone call (voice message), text message and/or e-mail. Your contact persons can be added, with different options for the method of alarm. Reporting to a control room (ARC) is also possible.
The Mobeye PowerGuard monitors the mains power or a 12-24V DC power source. In the event of an outage, it uses the batteries to send the notifications and continuously monitor the inputs. After the power is restored, the contacts receive a recovery notification.
The Mobeye PowerGuard is available in three versions: with EU power plug (type C), with UK power plug (type G) and with USA/Canada power plug (type A).
The installation is done in a few easy steps. The PowerGuard unit can be placed freestanding or the mounting holes can be used to hang it on a wall.
Mobeye PowerGuard, a powerful monitoring device
The PowerGuard has various setting options, such as automatic switch-on and switch-off times, alarm texts per input, alarm delay, recovery messages, repeat notifications, test messages. Batteries and a (country specific) mains adapter are included.
How it works
The Mobeye CM4100 is a remote power outage alarm. It monitors the availability of the external power and the status of connected fault contacts. The alarm dialer immediately sends a notification when the status changes. This means you are always well informed.
- Plug the mains adapter into a wall socket and, if desired, connect a potential-free sensor to one of the inputs.
- The PowerGuard recognises power failure and an input alarm.
- In an alarm situation, the PowerGuard sends alarm messages to the contacts. For the push messages there is a choice between an escalation plan or group message. With the escalation plan, the recipient can confirm the push message, so that the other contacts no longer receive the message. If none of the recipients confirms the push message, a phone call is made. The number of contacts is unlimited. The Internet Portal gives you insight into the status and history.
Typical applications for the Mobeye PowerGuard CM4100
The Mobeye PowerGuard CM4100 is designed to warn you in situations of power outage. Several reasons can cause a power failure. For those situations where the availability is critical, receiving a power failure alarm can save a lot of troubles. It is hardly impossible to list all examples of applications in the field, but just imagine the effect of a sudden lack of power in your own situation.
Typical applications are monitoring devices such as
- air conditioners
- ICT servers
- water pumps
The Mobeye power failure alarm system is used by:
- airports, industries, ICT companies and many others for information about a decisive power outage.
- security people who know that copper theft starts with shutting down the mains power.
- banks that want to be informed when their ATM systems fail.
- so many people for whom the availability of mains power is important.
But even if the power itself is not the main concern, the Mobeye PowerGuard is a strong tool with its two normally open or normally closed alarm inputs. Any device can be monitored. For these situations you can also apply the Mobeye CM-Guard; the PowerGuard has the advantage that the mains adapter is included.