Mobeye ThermoGuard CM4200
The Mobeye ThermoGuard CM4200 helps prevent damage from cold or overheating. By setting a lower and/or upper limit, this compact 2G GSM /4G LTE-M device monitors the ambient temperature. The ThermoGuard is equipped with a highly reliable temperature sensor. As soon as the temperature is outside the user-specified limits, an alarm message will follow. The device is completely battery powered, or uses external power. The built-in communication module can connect to the 4G LTE-M and the 2G GSM network.
In the event of an alarm, the Mobeye ThermoGuard sends alarm notifications by app (IOS/Android), telephone call (voice message), text message and/or e-mail. The contact persons are set with choices for the method of alarm. The messages also state the current temperature.
The Mobeye ThermoGuard can run for over a year on a single set of batteries. A message is sent when the battery voltage is low. When using an external power source (12-24V DC or mains), it also sends “power failure” notifications. These power failure notifications are often the first indication that something is going wrong and action is needed.
Mobeye ThermoGuard, reliable and simple
In addition to the temperature sensor, two potential-free sensors can be connected, for example a failure contact or a door magnet contact. The settings are easy to program, such as the temperature limits, automatic switch-on and switch-off times, alarm delay, calibration value, repeat messages, test messages and alarm texts.
How it works
The Mobeye CM4200 continuously measures the temperature values. The alarm dialer immediately sends a notification if it gets too cold or too hot. In this way you have full control.
- Place the sensor at a location with a stable temperature, not too close to the cooling element or the heat source.
- Set the temperature limits and add phone numbers for the people to be notified.
- As soon as the measured temperature is outside the set limits, the ThermoGuard sends alarm messages to these contacts. When using the portal and app, an escalation plan including alarm confirmation can be set.
Typical applications for the Mobeye CM4200 ThermoGuard
With the Mobeye ThermoGuard you are assured of reliable and accurate temperature monitoring and alarming.
Typical applications include:
- 1x digital temperature sensor
- 2x CR123 batteries
- SIM card
- temperature alarm, input alarm, power failure, alarm recovery, battery low voltage, (missed) test report
- to private contacts via app, call, text message and/or e-mail
- temperature value, status, setting list, event history, network strength and position based on Cell ID
- temperature limits (between -35 … +70 °C), contact persons (unlimited number) for alarm and service messages, message texts, repeat cycles, input type, recovery messages, alarm delay times, test interval (keep-alive), etc.
- arming and disarming via button, time schedules and SMS
- 1 meter cable
- accuracy: 0.5°C between -30 °C and +55 °C, 1 °C outside these limits
- 1x digital temperature input
- 2x NO/NC input (potential-free)
- 1x 12-24V DC input
- 2x CR123 lithium batteries or 12-24V DC + 2x CR123 lithium
- 1 year at normal use (battery operated), > 3 years at normal use (powered externally)
- 4G LTE-M (worldwide) + 2G EGSM Quad band
The Mobeye SIM card and Internet Portal provide full functionality and optimum security. The 4G LTE-M network is very reliable and ensures a strong penetration against low energy consumption. 2G is available as a fallback.
- 2G EGSM Quad band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
When using your own SIM card, the device works (only) on 2G. The operation is “stand-alone”, without using the Mobeye Portal. The alarm notifications are sent via SMS and telephone call to (max.) 5 contacts. Programming is done via (simple) SMS commands.
Accessories (not included)
- mains adapter
- extension cable (2.5m, 10m, 1m flat cable)
- external antenna
Mobeye SIM, Portal & App service
The Mobeye Internet Portal offers a clear dashboard and essential functions, such as push notifications per app, online programming, setting up the notifications, insight into the status and history, network strength, events and position (Cell-Id). The ‘keep-alive’ monitor offers extra security by monitoring the receipt of test messages. You can activate the supplied Mobeye SIM card online.
SIM, Portal & App
Every Mobeye monitoring device requires a SIM card for communication. The product comes with a SIM card that can be used for a low cost and immediately provides access to the Mobeye Internet portal. Alternatively, use your own SIM card.
The Mobeye M2M SIM card gives the device full functionality, including the use of the Mobeye Internet Portal and App.
With the Mobeye SIM card, communication takes place over the 4G LTE-M network with 2G as fallback. When you insert your own SIM card, the device uses the 2G network. Alarm messages are then sent via SMS and/or call to max. 5 telephone numbers.
The Mobeye SIM card is PIN protected and only works in a Mobeye device. Please do not put it in another device. For more information about the Mobeye SIM card, see: mobeye.com/en/sim-cards/. The rate for the use of the Mobeye Internet Portal and the SIM card you will find here.
Free app for your smartphone
The Mobeye Messages app is available for download from the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
Do you want to use the Mobeye SIM card but it was not included in your package? Ask the MobeyeStore team to supply one by filling out the contact form!