A cabinet alarm is an alert system that let you know if a door, window, cupboard or cabinet door has been opened. Do you keep stuff in the closet, and you’d rather not want others to touch it? And do you want to know when that happens? Then you need a cabinet alarm / wireless door alarm.
The Mobeye CM-Guard is a practical and simple solution for this application. The Mobeye CM4000 is a universal alarm dialler with (NO/NC) inputs which can run fully battery operated for a long time. The CM4000 has two floating inputs for dry contacts. If an input is activated an alarm will be sent by SMS and / or call.
Magnetic door alarm
By hiding the compact device in the cabinet and connecting a magnetic contact, it is possible to be informed by telephone as soon as the door opens. Use the Mobeye Cabinet Alarm for a liquor cabinet alarm, a kitchen cupboard alarm or other door alarm, window alarm or cabinet alarm. Security made easy!
How it works:
- Purchase a sim card (prepaid or a cheap SIM only subscription).
- Insert the SIM card and the batteries in the Mobeye CM-Guard.
- Attach the wires of the magnetic contacts in the input.
- Attach one side of the magnetic contact to the cabinet door and one side into the cabinet. Make sure that the magnetic contacts click into place when the door is closed.
- Program at least one emergency number, by sending a simple SMS command to the unit.
From now on you will receive a text message and/or phone call as soon as the door opens and the magnetic contact breaks. And do you want the closet to be guarded only at night or on weekends? Then program your schedules in the unit!
A SIM card from any provider can be used (normal format), both prepaid and a cheap SIM only subscription. We recommend the Mobeye SIM card that offers free registration for the Mobeye Internet Portal.
Typical applications for the door, window & cabinet alarm include:
- liquor cabinet
- wine cellar cabinet
- kitchen cupboard alarm
- bathroom cabinet
- cleaning supplies storage
- display cabinet
- door alarm
- window alarm
- and everything else at home and in the office that can be opened or closed