Mobeye CM-Guard CM4000 4G LTE-M/2G GSM alarm dialer
The Mobeye CM-Guard CM4000 serves as the control unit and 4G LTE-M/2G GSM alarm dialer for any technical installation. Universal, reliable, and compact. Sensors and contacts can be quickly and easily connected to the inputs. The device is either entirely battery-powered or requires external power. The integrated communication module can connect to both the 4G LTE-M and 2G networks.
If one of the inputs indicates an alarm status, the CM-Guard sends alarm notifications by app (IOS/Android), telephone call (voice message), text message and/or e-mail. The contacts are adjustable, with choices for the type of alarm. Reporting to a control room (ARC) is also possible.
The Mobeye CM-Guard can run for over a year on a single set of batteries. A message is sent when the battery voltage is low. When using an external power source (12-24V DC or mains), it also sends “power failure” notifications; this is often the first indication that something is going wrong at the location.
The setup is done in a few simple steps. The compact box can be placed free-standing or the mounting holes can be used to hang the box on a wall or to fix it to a surface.
Mobeye CM-Guard, universal alarm dialer
Any potential-free sensor can be connected. The CM-Guard has various setting options, such as automatic switch-on and switch-off times, alarm texts per input, alarm delay, alarm restore messages, repeat notifications and test messages. Batteries are included.
How it works
The Mobeye CM4000 monitors your installation remotely. The alarm device immediately sends a notification when the status changes. That way you have full control.
- Connect a potential-free contact to one of the inputs of the CM-Guard. This can be a fault signal from an installation, or a sensor with make/break contact.
- The CM-Guard detects any status change on the inputs. When connected to external power, it also signals a power failure.
- In the event of an alarm, the Mobeye CM-Guard sends alarm notifications by app (IOS/Android), telephone call (voice message), text message and/or e-mail. For the push messages there is a choice between an escalation plan or group message. With the escalation plan, the recipient can confirm the push message, so that the other contacts no longer receive the message. If none of the recipients confirms the push message, a phone call is made. The number of contacts is unlimited.
Typical Applications for Mobeye CM4000
Being a generic alarm communicator, the applications for the Mobeye CM4000 alarm dialer are countless. Any normally open or normally closed contact can be connected. A change of the status of an input will initiate an alarm notification. This makes the unit suited to function as an alarm messenger for many sensors, failure signals and broken wires. With or without external power supply.
- Security installers use the Mobeye CM-Guard and connect it to home or office alarm systems to send text message alerts and voice call confirmation messages when an alarm system activates.
- Factory engineers connect the Mobeye CM-Guard to the failure signal of machines and air conditioners to receive messages upon malfunctioning.
- Pump engineers have installed the Mobeye CM-Guard in the pump hole to check if the pumps keeps working. A water float sensor to monitor the water level can be connected if necessary.
- Valuables in cabinets can be monitored by fixing a magnet contact to the door, connected to the Mobeye CM-Guard.
- AED cabinets are monitored using the Mobeye CM-Guard. It immediately alerts the administrator of an AED cabinet when the AED cabinet is opened.