Mobeye CM4500LA Communication module for the NightWatch
Communication kit for telephone alarm from the LivAssured NightWatch epilepsy alarm to informal caregivers and professional care providers.
The CML4500LA has been developed in consultation with LivAssured, the makers of the epilepsy alarm. The kit is ready-to-use for connection to the NightWatch base station. All cabling is prepared, a SIM card is included. The costs for the first year of communication are included. After the first year, the costs are € 4 per month (in EU: plus VAT).
Please note: the shipping costs to UK customers are € 30 (GBP 27,60), check here for other countries.
How it works
If the epilepsy bracelet detects a seizure, an acoustic signal sounds on the base station and the Mobeye CM4500LA sends a message to the telephone of the contact persons. As a result, caregivers are remotely informed to provide assistance.
- The settings and contacts are ready in a few steps.
- In the event of an epileptic seizure, the message is sent via the base station to the CM4500LA.
- The contacts are informed with a clear signal, as an app message or call. For the app message, there is a choice between a group message (all at once) or an escalation plan (where a “confirmation” by a recipient prevents the app message from being forwarded to the next contact).
The set-up is done in just a few steps. These are clearly explained in the supplied Quick Guide.
- Register the SIM card and the device in the Mobeye Internet Portal;
- Plug the wire into the base station and the adapter into the wall socket;
- Install the Mobeye Message app (optional);
- Set the contacts and the type of notification (app, call, SMS);
- Do a test with the bracelet.
Free app for alarm reception on the smartphone
The Mobeye Messages app can be downloaded free of charge from the Google Playstore and Apple Appstore.