Mobeye Night Frost Alarm
Accurate temperature measuring devices and frost alarms are important frost protection tools. Mobeye GSM Frost Alarm protects your plants from frost damage. In springtime fruit growers and orchardists need to prevent their orchards and vineyards from serious frost damage. By switching on irrigation systems and wind machines a water layer protects the blossom against frost. Mobeye Night Frost Alarm sends frost alerts when the temperature gets too low.
The Mobeye ThermoGuard CM2200 provides continuous monitoring of temperatures and warns the farmer at the moment the temperature gets too low. This battery-powered GSM alarm system calls and / or texts to self-defined telephone numbers, once the temperature gets below the critical limit. The CM outdoor enclose makes the device suitable for outside use. The Mobeye Frost Alarm System makes it easy and affordable for growers to protect their crops from frost while reducing water usage. Night frost protection without sleep deprivation!
Mobeye Night Frost alarm
The set consists of:
- Mobeye CM2200 Battery-operated temperature alarm, with external temperature sensor integrated GSM module.
- Mobeye AC-CMHX Outdoor enclosure (IP67).
Note: If you don’t need the outdoor enclosure or like to buy the ThermoGuard with EU or UK adapter, you should choose for separate products.
How it works
- Purchase a 2G (normal) SIM card. Or opt for the Mobeye SIM card in combination with the Mobeye Internet Portal (management tool).
- Insert the SIM card and the included batteries.
- Battery life time will be longer than the yearly frost period, even with low temperatures.
- When the batteries need to be replaced, you will receive a message.
- Set the lower temperature limit.
- Add at least one telephone number as alarm receiving number.
- Upon an alarm situation you’ll receive a phone call and SMS text messages (with current temperature).
Mobeye Internet Portal
You can use your Mobeye Frost Alarm stand-alone or in combination with the Mobeye Internet Portal for more functionality, and (even more) user friendliness. The Internet Portal allows large companies to track temperature at various orchards remotely. The Internet Portal can only be accessed by using a Mobeye SIM card in your Mobeye device.
Typical applications for the Frost Alarm system are:
The Mobeye night frost alarm is ideal for:
- fruit growers