Standard Industrial Sensors Transmitter Module
The Mobeye SISTM CML2015 is an alarm and log module for the standard industrial sensors. By connecting sensors to the inputs and by setting limit values, alarm messages will be sent per call, mail and/or SMS text message. When using the Mobeye Internet Portal, the sensor values are logged at a user-defined interval. Suitable for each sensor with an output in the range of 0-1V, 0-10V, 4-20mA, PT1000 or NO/NC. It can be set as pulse counter, measuring the number of pulses within a specified time frame.
The alarm limits can be defined by the user based on “real values” such as mBar for pressure or Volt for r. humidity. Several adjustments and calibration values can be set.
The logging function is available in combination with the Mobeye Internet portal. Mobeye SISTM (CML2015) has a built-in GSM communicator for alerts via SMS/call or e-mail and sending the logs to the server. The log frequency and synchronisation interval are adjustable. In the Portal the log values are clearly readable, with download functions.
The Mobeye SISTM CML2015 has an industrial housing (IP66).
The unit can be completely battery-operated, or it can run on 12VDC. If battery-operated the sensors can be fed by the unit too. The batterypack AC-BP5 is an accessory to give the SISTM a battery life time up to 5 years.
Mobeye Internet Portal
Mobeye SISTM is able to log the values and to transmit them to the Mobeye Internet Portal via the built-in GSM module. A Mobeye SIM card provides the full functionality, in combination with the Internet portal:
- logging of values (user-defined intervals)
- programming via portal
- forwarding of messages to ‘alarm contacts’ and ‘technical contacts’ (call/SMS/email)
- monitoring of ‘keep alive’ (test) messages
Click here for more information:
Choose for comfort and use the Mobeye alarm system stand-alone or in combination with the Mobeye Internet Portal.
The all-in-one GSM alarm system sends alarm messages to the set contact persons.
The Mobeye alarm system can also be linked to the Mobeye Internet Portal. For a reasonable fee you have a SIM card, flat fee and a management tool for your Mobeye devices.
Choice 1: use your own SIM card and deploy the Mobeye alarm system “stand-alone”
- Works with a SIM card of any network operator, which you arrange yourself.
- Upon an alarm, the Mobeye system calls and/or sends SMS alerts to the set telephone numbers.
- At low battery voltage, the telephone number at the first position receives a warning SMS alert.
- The alarm system can send SMS ‘test messages’ periodically, to the telephone number at the first position.
Choice 2: activate the Mobeye SIM card and link your device to the Mobeye Internet Portal
By using the supplied Mobeye SIM card and registering the Mobeye device in the internet portal, numerous features are added:
- A SIM card that always chooses the best network available (provider independent).
- flat-fee costs.
- Management of identification and location via the portal.
- Upon an alarm, the Mobeye system instantly calls the (max. 5) set telephone numbers.
- The message is sent to the portal as well; the portal matches the identification and locations and dispatches the message to the ‘alarm’ contact persons as SMS text message and/or email.
- Periodically the Mobeye alarm system sends test messages (‘keep alive’) to the portal. If these are not received timly, a ‘warning’ SMS and/or email is sent to the ‘service’ contact persons.
- At low battery voltage, a ‘warning’ SMS and/or email is sent to the ‘technical’ contact persons.
- The portal shows the settings and historical data.
Do you want to use the Mobeye SIM card but it was not included in your box? Ask the MobeyeStore team to supply one by filling out the contact form!