Mobeye CM2200 ThermoGuard
Mobeye CM2200 ThermoGuard is a battery powered GSM temperature monitoring alarm. The Mobeye ThermoGuard temperature sensor with GSM alarm is a simple and excellent instrument for remote temperature monitoring and reporting. The remote temperature alarm can run on its batteries which makes the compact product work autonomously for over 12 months.
The Mobeye CM2200 monitors the ambient temperature via telephone call and SMS message. By connecting the unit to the external power, using the mains adapter, the mains power will be used monitored at the same time.
The set-up is very easy. To get ready is just a matter of entering a SIM card of any provider and program the settings via simple SMS commands. Upper and lower limits for the temperature alerts are easily set. As soon as the ambient temperature moves out-of-range, the integrated GSM dialer alerts the contact persons with a low/high temperature alarm at their pre-programmed mobile number, via SMS text messages and/or a phone call.
Battery operated temperature monitor
The Mobeye CM2200 is fully battery operated with an option for a 12 VDC power supply or mains adapter. The module has two additional inputs. By connecting external sensors it can measure much more, such as the operation of a machine or the door being opened too long.
Be prepared against frost, overheating or any other unwanted temperature deviation. Just set a minimum and/or maximum temperature limit and let the Mobeye ThermoGuard monitor the ambient temperature.
Key Features Include
- SMS and voice call alerts to up to 5 mobile numbers
- Temperature out of range alerts, low temperature alarm, high temperature alarm
- Temperature restore alerts
- Mains power failure alerts (when used with mains power supply)
- Mains power restore alerts (when used with mains power supply)
- Battery powered (mains optional)
- Optional: Security SIM and connection to online control portal for 4 Euros (excl VAT) per month (flat fee incl. communication). Alternatively you can use your own SIM card.
Typical applications for the Mobeye CM2200 Thermo Guard include
- Medical fridges for vaccine storage, blood sample storage, medicines and other healthcare products
- Server room monitoring
- Monitoring of cold storage areas for dairy, seafood, meat, wine and more
- Monitoring of livestock sheds
The ThermoGuard is available in various versions. View the entire ThermoGuard Series.