Mobeye Thermoguard GSM Temperature Monitoring Alarm UK
CM2200 Mobeye ThermoGuard remote temperature sensor with GSM alarm. Once the temperature gets out of its set ranges, you’ll receive a warning by SMS text message and/or call. The mains adapter will supply the power to the unit. If there is a power outage, you’ll be informed and the batteries take care that the temperature remains monitored. The module can run on its batteries autonomously for over 12 months.
Upper and lower limits for the temperature alerts are easily set. As soon as the ambient temperature moves out-of-range, the integrated GSM dialer alerts the recipients whose mobile numbers have been programmed in via SMS text messages and/or a phone call.
The Mobeye CM2200 can be deployed “stand-alone”, using a regular SIM card.
Optional is the connection with the Mobeye Internet Portal using a Mobeye SIM card. It unlocks many more features, such as programming via internet. The portal distinguishes between alarm messages and technical reports. The contacts receive messages per call, SMS and/or email. The “keepalive” monitor provides additional security by monitoring test reports. If the test message are not sent in time, the (technical) contacts receive a warning message from the portal.
Note: this is the UK version of the Mobeye ThermoGuard. The Mobeye ThermoGuard (CM2200) is also available with PSU for EU (plug type C).
Key features include
- SMS and voice call alerts to up to 5 mobile numbers
- Temperature out of range alerts
- Temperature restore alerts
- Mains power failure alerts (when used with mains power supply)
- Mains power restore alerts (when used with mains power supply)
- Mains and backup battery are included
- Mains: UK type (plug type G)
- Mobeye SIM card for connection to the Mobeye Internet Portal for 4 Euros (excl VAT) per month (flat fee incl. communication). Alternatively you can use your own SIM card.
Typical applications for the ThermoGuard include
- Medical fridges
- Server rooms
- Cold storage areas
- Livestock sheds
- Holiday homes