Mobeye WaterGuard CM4300
The Mobeye WaterGuard is the water detector that helps to prevent leak damage. The device consists of a reliable leakage sensor and a compact communication box. By placing the leakage sensor close to a water source or at a place where water can accumulate, leakage can no longer occur unnoticed. Once the sensor detects a water-based liquid, an alarm notification will be sent. The device is fully battery powered, or uses external power. The built-in communication module can connect to the 4G LTE-M and the 2G network.
In the event of an alarm, the Mobeye WaterGuard sends alarm notifications by app (IOS/Android), telephone call (voice message), text message and/or e-mail. The contact persons can be set, with multiple options for the alarm message.
The Mobeye WaterGuard can run for over a year on a single set of batteries. When the battery voltage is low, a warning message is sent. When using an external power source (12-24V DC or mains), it also sends “power failure” notifications; this is often the first indication that something is wrong and an action is required.
Mobeye WaterGuard, reliable and simple
Next to the supplied leak sensor, two potential-free sensors can be connected, for example a water float sensor or failure contact. The settings are easy to program in, such as the alarm delay times, inactive times after an alarm, NO/NC input types, repeat notifications, test messages and alarm texts.
For monitoring a water level, the Mobeye CM4300FS with float sensor is more suitable.
How it works
The Mobeye CM4300 monitors whether a room is dry. In the event of a water leak, it immediately sends a notification. This way you will detect a water leak in time and prevent water damage.
- Place the box in a dry place and set the contacts for the notifications.
- Fix the leak sensor where the water first will penetrate or accumulate, with the pins down.
- As soon as the pins feel water, the WaterGuard sends alarm messages to the contact persons. For the push messages there is a choice between an escalation plan or group message. With the escalation plan, the recipient can confirm the push message, so that the other contacts no longer receive the message. If none of the recipients confirms the push message, a phone call is made. The number of contacts is unlimited.
Typical applications for Mobeye WaterGuard CM4300 water leak detector include:
- construction areas
- lower level parking garages
- pump house
- sewer pipes
- drainage systems
The WaterGuard CM4300 is also available as float switch alarm (Mobeye CM4300FS). If you need more features, try the Mobeye GSM Water Detector MS300 or the Mobeye CombiGuard.
- leakage sensor
- 2x CR123 batteries
- SIM card
- water alarm, input alarm, power failure, alarm recovery, battery low voltage, (missed) testreport
- to private contacts via app, call, text message and/or e-mail
- status, setting list, event history, network strength and position based on Cell ID Setting options•contacts (unlimited number) for alarm and service messages, message texts, repeat cycles, input type normally open or normally closed, recovery messages, alarm delay times, test interval (keep-alive), ARC, etc.
- arming and disarming via button, time schedules and SMS
- 52 x 32 x 14 mm, digital, 1 meter cable
- 1x input for leakage sensor
- 2x NO/NC input (potential-free)
- 1x 12-24V DC (+/- 2V)
- 2x CR123 lithium batteries or 12-24V DC (regulated) + 2x CR123 lithium
- > 1 year at normal use (battery operated)
- > 3 years at normal use (powered externally)
- 4G LTE-M (worldwide) + 2G EGSM Quad band
The Mobeye SIM card and Internet Portal provide full functionality and optimum security. The 4G LTE-M network is very reliable and ensures a strong penetration against low energy consumption. 2G is available as a fallback.
- 2G EGSM Quad band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
When using your own SIM card, the device works (only) on 2G. The operation is “stand-alone”, without using the Mobeye Portal. The alarm notifications are sent via SMS and telephone call to (max.) 5 contacts. Programming is done via (simple) SMS commands.
Accessories (not included)
- mains adapter
- extension cable (3m, 10m)
- external antenna
Mobeye SIM, Portal & App service
The Mobeye Internet Portal offers a clear dashboard and essential functions, such as push notifications per app, online programming, setting up the notifications, insight into the status and history, network strength, events and position (Cell-Id). The ‘keep-alive’ monitor offers extra security by monitoring the receipt of test messages. You can activate the supplied Mobeye SIM card online.
Click to open the documents and find more information:
SIM, Portal & App
Every Mobeye monitoring device requires a SIM card for communication. The product comes with a SIM card that can be used for a low cost and immediately provides access to the Mobeye Internet portal. Alternatively, use your own SIM card.
The Mobeye M2M SIM card gives the device full functionality, including the use of the Mobeye Internet Portal and App.
With the Mobeye SIM card, communication takes place over the 4G LTE-M network with 2G as fallback. When you insert your own SIM card, the device uses the 2G network. Alarm messages are then sent via SMS and/or call to max. 5 telephone numbers.
The Mobeye SIM card is PIN protected and only works in a Mobeye device. Please do not put it in another device. For more information about the Mobeye SIM card, see: mobeye.com/en/sim-cards/. The rate for the use of the Mobeye Internet Portal and the SIM card you will find here.
Free app for your smartphone
The Mobeye Messages app is available for download from the Google Play and Apple App Stores.
Do you want to use the Mobeye SIM card but it was not included in your package? Ask the MobeyeStore team to supply one by filling out the contact form!